當前位置:外匯行情大全網 - 信用卡套現 - 有關付款的英語對話精選

有關付款的英語對話精選

英語對話教學是指通過課堂教學培養學生口頭表達的交際能力,提高對話技巧,最終習得並自如駕馭語言能力的過程。我整理了有關付款的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

有關付款的英語對話壹

Good moring.How can i help you?

早上好,需要我幫忙嗎?

I'd like to pay my hotel bill.

我想支付我在酒店的賬單

Your name and your room number,please?

請告訴我妳的姓名和房間號?

Russell Palmer,room 1101.

羅素帕爾默,1101室

Here you are.Your bill totals RMB 3500 Yuan.

這裏,您的賬單總計人民幣3500元。

I see.

我知道了。

How would you like to make the payment,sir?

您用什麽支付方式,先生?

With credit cards.What card do you honor?

信用卡。妳這用什麽樣的卡?

American Express,Master,International Diner's Club,Visa,International Great Wall,and soon.What kind of card have you got?

美國運通,萬事達,國際大來俱樂部,VISA卡,國際長城等。妳有什麽樣的卡?

Visa card.

Visa卡

Find,Let me take a print of your card.

好的,讓我為您刷卡吧

Here it is.

在這裏

Wait a moment,please...Sorry to have kept you waiting,Please sign on the print.

請等壹下....對不起讓您久等了,請妳看壹下吧

OK

好的

Thank you,sir.Take your credit card and the receipt.We hope you have enjoyed your stay inthe hotel.

謝謝妳,這是妳的卡和收據。我們希望妳能享受妳的住宿。

有關付款的英語對話二

Sign the Bill 簽字付賬

Waiter: Would you like anything else?

您還需要些什麽?

Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.

不需要了,謝謝。我們現在要結賬了。

Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?

好的,先生,您打算怎樣付賬?

Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.

我想把賬記在賬單上。

Guest: What's your room number?

請問妳的房間號?

Waiter: 1208.

1208。

Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

請在賬單上寫上您的名字和房間號碼,並且請出示房匙/房卡,好嗎?

Guest: Of course, here you are.

當然,給妳。

Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?

您在這簽字好嗎?

Guest: Sure.

可以。

Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your ment about our service and dishes?

謝謝。請問妳的餐食得怎樣?能否對我們的服務或菜式提供寶貴的意見?

Guest: Very nice, very delicious.

非常好,非常美味。

有關付款的英語對話三

Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付賬

Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

服務員,結賬。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?

妳們收旅行支票嗎?

Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和證件。

Guest: Here is my passport.

這是我的護照。

Waiter: Thank you.

謝謝。

Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

我要把名字和地址寫在支票背面嗎?

Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

是的,請用正楷字書寫,好嗎?

Guest: No problem.

沒問題。

Waiter: Here are some plimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

我們有壹些贈券發給您,下次午晚餐時間您可以結賬用,請留意使用說明和有效期。

Guest: Thank you very much.

多謝。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please e again. We look forward to having you with us again.

多謝,先生,歡迎下次光臨,我們將期待著您的光臨。

  • 上一篇:郵政儲蓄卡積分如何兌換
  • 下一篇:逾期三四個月會被起訴嗎?
  • copyright 2024外匯行情大全網