當前位置:外匯行情大全網 - 外匯開戶 - 求達人翻譯外貿英語

求達人翻譯外貿英語

1.We want to open a foreign exchange account.

Have you got the certificate of Use of Foreign Exchange Account and Foreign Exchange Account Opening Notice with you?

我們需要開個外匯帳戶.

妳帶《開立外匯帳戶通知》和《外匯帳戶使用證》了嗎?

2.We can provide you with US Dollar, Hongkong Dollar, Japanese Yen and Euro accounts in our bank. Which one would you like?

我們可提供美元、港幣、日元和歐元帳戶,妳需要那種?

3.Do you want to withdraw all your money in cash or in cheques?

Are you going to withdraw the cash in full amount from your account this time?

妳想把所有前以現金還是支票形式取出?

妳這次是準備把帳上所有的錢都取出嗎?

4.What will you do with the remaining sum?

We’ve stopped doing business here and we’ll return to America shortly after we handle the remaining business.

存款余額妳怎麽處理?

我們已經把這裏的生意停掉了,我們會在處理好善後就把余款全轉回美國去。

5.What’s the rate of US dollar against RMB today?

Let me see. The buying rate is RMB 826.54 yuan per hundred dollars.

今天的美元兌換人民幣的匯率是多少啊?

我看看,壹百美元可兌換826.54元。

6.Here are the cash and the exchange memo. please have a check.

Please fill in this draft in duplicate and sign it.

這是現金和外匯兌換水單,請查收!

請填上這份票據,壹式兩份,然後在上面簽名。

7.The figure under the listing for spot rate selling is the one you want. That means that rate for immediate delivery of cash.

在現貨兌換率賣出的編目底下的那個數字就是您所需要的數字,它指的是現金的立即交付兌換率。

The cash is different for different kinds of transactions.

針對於現金兌換,不同種類的交易有不同的兌換率,

8.For example, we don’t buy or sell checks for the same rate as cash because of the transit time involved.

Today’s rate for cash purchase is listed on this chart here.

比如,我們買進或賣出支票與買進或賣出現金使用不同的兌換率,因為這裏涉及到轉寄時間的問題。今天的現金買入的匯率列在表格裏。

9.It seems that the buying rate is quite different from that you have just quoted, why ?

That’s why the buying rate of notes is lower.

為什麽買入價匯率與妳剛才報的有很大的區別?

這就是買入價較低的原因。

10.The present rate of exchange is in our favour.

當前兌換匯率是我方的收益。

We are paying close attention to the change of US dollar’s rate in the international market, and against that , we then adjust the RMB’s rates against other currencies every day.

我們非常關註國際市場上美元的匯率,我們需要根據情況每天來調整其他貨幣與人民幣的匯率。

11.In the period of fixed rates, the governments and some financial organizations decided the rates.

在固定匯率的期內,政府和某些經濟組織決定匯率。

Who determines the exchange rates between convertible currencies?

誰來決定可兌換貨幣之間的匯率?

What does the direct quotation mean?

直接牌價是什麽意思?

12.Do you exchange foreign money here?

您這裏換外匯嗎?

Our bank is authorized to deal with foreign exchange.

我們是授權的外匯兌換銀行。

We can change only three kinds of currency , USD, Japanese Yen and HK Dollar in our savings office.

我們的儲蓄所可兌換三種貨幣,美元、日元和港幣。

13.I want to change some US dollars to cover my expanses here.

我需要換些美元,用於在這消費。

14.Could you tell me how to transact the exchange purchase?

請告訴我如何購買外匯?

Please show me your census register and the introduction letter issued by your employer.

Here is the exchange memo, please sign your name on the right-hand bottom line.15.At first you must open an account for interbank deposit and withdrawal of foreign currency.

Here is your All-In-One in RMB and Forex passbook with the slip.

請讓我看壹下妳的戶口本和公司介紹信。

請在兌換水單的右側底部15行的簽名處簽名。這是妳的人民幣的壹卡通和Forex存折的水單。

You can make choice among dealings at the counter, dealings by telephone or self-service dealings.

妳可選擇在櫃臺交易、電話交易或自主式交易。

16.Does all the countries in the world use the same method of control?

是否所有的國家都在使用同樣的外匯管理模式?

Generally speaking, exchange control is the official control in the foreign exchange dealings of a country.

總體而言,在國家外匯兌換方面,兌換控制是壹種官方的控制方式。

Why does the government have to control the exchange in a country?

為什麽政府要控制外匯兌換?

  • 上一篇:請問有誰知道2000版中國熊貓通用套裝金幣現在的價格?
  • 下一篇:去俄羅斯旅遊使用什麽貨幣比較方便?如何兌換?
  • copyright 2024外匯行情大全網