當前位置:外匯行情大全網 - 外匯匯率 - 翻譯壹下,love mail

翻譯壹下,love mail

You know you're my muse 妳是我的繆斯(愛神)

My songs are written all for you 我所有的歌都為妳而寫

I'm feeling so confused 我是如此迷茫

I can not find the way to you 我找不到去妳那的路

I need you the most at night 在夜裏我最需要妳

Flashes come back to me 閃電又來了

I hold the pillow in my arms 我摟住枕頭

Thinking it is you, needing me. 幻想著是妳,也正需要我

Honey, e-mail me your love 親愛的,把妳的愛寄(電郵)給我

Now we don't use no words though I do need to hear your voice .

現在我們不用無語(這句很怪,雙重否定,就是說我要用很多話告訴妳),雖然我確實需要聽到妳的聲音

Baby, mail your kisses to me 親愛的,寄妳的吻給我

Send your touches into this love mail. 把妳的愛撫放到這愛的郵件裏

You're playing with me妳和我捉迷藏

Not answering my calls 不聽我的電話

oh no......噢 不

And got no reply of my messages to you也不復我的短信

no more ......再也沒有了

I feel I could go crazy 我覺得快瘋了

Thinking of you ,all day .整天都想著妳

But something tells me you're still mine

但有些事情又讓我覺得妳還是屬於我的

I remain to fight,for your heart.

我提醒自己要為贏得妳的心而戰

You punnish me ,now,baby妳在懲罰我啊,此刻,寶貝

leaving you 離開妳

The moment you needed my warm love在妳最需要我的溫暖的愛的此刻

the most : (這是連著上壹句的吧)

I got scared in your arms, 我在妳懷裏戰戰兢兢

I thought i could loose you one day 我覺得某天我要失去妳

I run far away,so far 我逃得遠遠的

from you,my love. 逃離妳--我的最愛

---by nico _LOVE MAIL

  • 上一篇:2016年美國美洲杯的賽程賽果
  • 下一篇:傳奇世界SF仿盛大網通大家族名單和詳細資料
  • copyright 2024外匯行情大全網